Heinz
Spanish! Maybe trying to watch a telenovela is a good way to learn, right? I decided to watch a telenovela with English subtitle so I could learn the usual Spanish phrases and expressions. Do you know some websites where I can freely download them? The one with English subtitle. Thank you for your help!
I agree with Reiman, telenovelas use a lot of phrases that people won't use in normal conversations. I suggest you rather watch some Mexican movies (or Spanish ones) I like these: -Amores perros -Matando cabos -Y tu mamá también
Well, it can be done, but they use a lot of over fabricated phrases and may not be a good reflection of what people will say in a normal conversation! There's a lot of poser speach!
Telenovelas use a lot of expressions which are used only in some countries in South America, so although it is not a perfect way to learn, it is also valid.
I suggest you to watch some TVseries or movies .. instead of telenovelas. I think it'll be more useful. I recommend you to watch "La que se avecina" (a Spanish Tv serie)