Tarak
Brush up on your writing and creative skills (funny game) Here is the idea: I will start with a couple of words. You can only add One to Two sentences. And you have to start where the person before you left. Be creative! but keep it flow naturally and logically....We may end up having a very cool story, or a funny piece of writing! Let us start...We will vote for those who add the most interesting and funniest sentences.. "The other day, I was in the station waiting for the bus .
It was then I realized that I was wearing shoes of a different color and needed to be at work in 20 minutes.
my watch wasnt ok and i havent noticed that it appeared it is early while it was so late so i was waiting for while
mu girlfriend had told me by phone, so we had discussed a half of an hour, the bus was arrived and left without taking it.
and just as i was about to go back home to change them, i remembered the can of spray paint in my briefcase. that sure saved me some time.
I thought about replacing my watch while I unwrapped the present. It was not a bowling ball, but a glass goldfish bowl........