Miguel Fernandez
How will you like to live ? what is your favorite situation ? where ? Tell us your dreams ....
Well this is a very interesting question. i like to live by collect some knowledge. i always want to collect lots of knowledge becoz i think these knowledge which we are collecting will not be waste this will be help us in future by direct or indirect and this i am collecting now by my study after this i want to do some work like programming. my dream is to become programmer and my favourite situation will be to live between lots of computers and try experiments with them...!!!!
Ideally speaking, to have an adequate life with the beloved one and pets would be adorable. Ordinary but sweet. And I'd be happier if I could also earn the life on my own. Urban or suburban, it'll be excellent to have various experiences living all over the world. How about you Miguel?
To have worked almost 11 hours a day at the bank for years, my dream is to have a part time job so I can have more free time to do what I want to do.
Could dreams come true? Lol, I think a great situation is that you could always try new things that you want to do. And at the same time, you are able to build a shelter for yourself, where you can rest when you need. For me I hope the shelter could be with a great garden that has many trees and flowers.. Haha, in some aspect, life of travelling poets in ancient greece could be wonderful. Just you have to be a famous one.
Miguel Fernandez
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English