Please healing my heart... sadness... end of my luv... I don't know... why... why leave her... from me... u _u The wound in my heart is terrible... I need the refuge of my heart... soul...
Hi Oxygen, ignore the rude person above. There is absolutely no need for this sort of answer. If there is no chance of getting back together, even after you've talked together/ written or sent flowers, you need to give yourself time to grieve and bury this relationship. Take up a new hobby, join a club and then give yourself a makeover. If you can afford it, buy some new clothes and go out with your friends.
healing of the heart and soul takes time beleive me. I know because I experienced it already. So you sort of move on, do good deeds for other people, drink a little(beer) about 3 bottles.to ease the pain but not everyday.hehe, It will pass
II understand what you feel because i've been in that situation before.At first it was so hard as if it was the end of the world for me.But believe me,the pain will just go as time passes by.What you have to do is avoid being alone and try to keep company with friends.And being with them,have fun and try another adventure.Hope that helps..
fuck life, fuck love~ don't let them fuck you...