may
Does Japanese easy to learn ? Can somebody give me some advices??or write what your are thinking~~
In my life, Japanese is one of two languages that I have "mastered." (Russian is the other) I found Japanese to be a MAJOR HEADACHE to learn. I wouldn't recommend studying it unless you were in Japan, or DEEEEEEP in a Japanese community.
According to my experience when learning japanese few years ago... japanese is not difficult to learn as a spoken language.. but the challange is in reading and writing... but still a wonderful langauge. i don't think it'd be hard for u to learn... as u r female and still young in prime of youth...
i think the easy part is beginner japanese, survivable like arigato-thank you or Konichiwa-hello but deeper than that it gets more complex and harder,but remember this Nothing is hard if you Practice Practice Practice.