easy_guy
what is the reality of life? i think its death.what do you think?
Salam alikom What do you mean by death ,,, death is an experience that every one will pass through it But why are we created in this earth ?? why do we live for ?? I am a Muslim and I know one thing , in the Holly Quran Allah said : I have only created Jinns and mankind, that they Worship Me (ALLAH). We are created in this life to Worship Allah not only by doing our prayers and fasting , there is more than that ,, you have to help others and to be honest and live a good life just to gain the eternal happiness ( heaven ) We are in a preparation life and we have to pass the exams to get to this eternal happiness
the=definite article reality=something that exists of=preposition connecting a noun with a previous noun,verb etc life=not death So in answer to your question it means: "..definately something that exists and is connected with connected with something previously not dead.." There you go :)
The reality of life------ for me it is living my life in the best manner possible------- looking after my children's best interests and being a decent person who helps others.
You forgot taxes.
its diff between believes and thoughts ..... communities u know but theres three reality (point of view) mankind and there inner power to reach and creat things thers alimit to this but we r amiracles inside us if ppl find out there inners and death thats what limit mankind hope and god whos made all of that many ppl deny his existed its diff alsooo