Radiant Passion
is it possible?? is a love over skype possible when the two persons are living nearly as far away from each other as possible? (Germany and middle America) when you talk in English with each other and have never seen more than a picture...but still know you love the one...does it work when one it 15 and the other one 21? is it possible?? please let me know. have you ever loved over the net? did it work??
Yes, it is possible to to find love over the internet, but not at 15. A 15 year old does not have enough life experience to make a decision that can impact the rest of their life. 21 years old, yes, but not 15. I expect that any 15 year old reading this will disagree with me, but as they mature, they will learn that this is true. As a 15 year old, enjoy your adolescence and its carefree joys, while you can. Adult responsibilities will be with you sooner than you can imagine.
i think it's possible. and i aslo know sometimes, age is no problem, the important thing may be :out of the net,will you love each other? how can you keep your love?
I've read some stories about it, however I've never experienced it myself... so I've got no idea!!