Do u remeber first day in the school?
I think so. My mom was with me for the first few days, then I was all on my own after that. The classmates made fun of my bright red shoes, they said "Those are for girls" haha
Yes,i still remember it..my father was the one who accompanied me to school.i did'nt want him to go because i was scared.i was so shy i can't even raise my head as i was very conscious,my feeling was everybody's looking at me.it took my father long to persuade me to just sit as everybody does..but when he turned away,i started to cry..
uggghhh it was the worst day of my life..i was new to that school and i didn't know anyone there, so the first day i was walking in the playground and i felt like every1s lookin at me, it was so embarrassing! no1 to talk to or play with, just watching people. lol
yes i do. thanks for sharing this question. i remembered my first day at school, mom just drive me to school and pick me up after school and the rest is up to me. :) i was independent girl. Sometimes i had to wait a little more extra time for mom to pick me up. My teacher who taught me was a very nice lady named Ms Ho. The taught most of the subject maths,english,science etc.
I think I remeber it ! My father was with me for the happy day ! I set out to ride his bike to school . the teacher was a beauty ! She like me well ! I am very happy that day , and so is my father !