What do you think when you add someone? Hello everyone! I would like to ask you, what do you see and observe, or what is important to you when you add someone as friend on the italki? The nationality is important to you? Do you prefer mans/boys or womans/girls? Or is it not important to you? Please write your point of view. Thank you
I agree with Itlktiv, however I find that at some stage you have to limit how many friends you can add because of the time it takes to respond to all their requests for help. As I teach as well, time management is the key issue for me. I don't think that it is fair to keep adding people if you aren't willing to spend time interacting/chatting with them.
Nice question Niko, Well, I rarely add people as friends as far I’m open to anyone. But, I receive some friendship requests from time to time. Before accepting I check the profile, what interests me at first, are the linguistic skills and the blackboard. After that I take a look at the other information, like nationality, age and gender. Because the more I know about this person, the more I know how to communicate with this eventual new friend. Thus, I can always define standards to conversations. I prefer the one who has some of the most important qualities my opinion, like: linguistic skills, respect, culture, open-mindedness and communication skills.
Hi , The most important is the language level. When i search a language exchange : I want to have people for speaking and not only to "chat" . I have noticed that the beginners want only need to write and not speak so for me it' a problem . So from now i am not interested by beginners . Nevertheless i accept invitation from anybody . After i explain what i want . Be carreful to the people which are beginner in more than one language . From my opinion , one language is not easy to learn . And i don't understand how it' possible to learn many language in the same time . Last but not the least, lot of people in italki, are not really there for learning but just to meet other people . And it' hard to have a real exchange . .
for me is important age and language skills...other things like pic, nationality or gender doesn´t matter, because in my opinion italki.com is not dating site, although most of my friends are girls =) ... Niko ako sa ti darí?
World is not limitted to some country.Now we have to extend our friendship world wide.So without thinking of any body who is he/she we have add for friendship