Rose
can you tell me 你真二? whats that mean?
Lmao,where did ya hear the phrase of "你真二''? 1.The meaning of it is that someone is so foolish (or stupid).It's a ABUSIVE LANGUAGE used in North of China.In fact even most of Chinese who live part of China don't know the meaning exactly.But because a friend of mine comes from Northeast of China,so I know it.It is almost a kind of dialect. Don't use it in standard mandarin. 2.If that phrase is from your good friends,that doesn't mean really bad.It depends on any situations and speakers thought,we can use this word between the close friends.Also It means you are too careless or foolish or stupid,but I can tell that it does mean stupid, but I thought it´s kind of cute or light way to say that ¨you are stupid¨.
haha,shorter of "你真是个二百五" ususlly when someone do some crazy thing or sth surprise(don't expected by people) others,we will say that one你真是个*** in english maybe is u r silly or stupid sometimes,well,here,we will say that between friends, here =“你真牛” mean u r cool or u r great,u r the man.
It means "you are very foolish".
i never heard of this sentence. may it's short for 你真二百五!
i heard some chinese say '250',is it the same mean?