Miguel 雷明
Community Tutor
Any good apps for slowing down an mp3, adding bookmarks and practicing shadowing? Hi. I've been practicing shadowing the hard way: I slow down and divide the audio manually with Audacity, and then create individual Anki flashcards. This takes several hours. I was wondering if any of you has a favourite app that allows you to: -Download an mp3 from the web -Add several bookmarks to it -Change the playback speed without changing pitch -Practice either the whole reading or from bookmark to bookmark
May 24, 2016 10:17 AM
You may need to seperate out the use of anki. A) practice pronunciation and fluency. I recommend doing this with words that you already know. You do not need anki for this. You already know the words so it is the delivery that you are practicing. Look at the program 'praat'. It can give an analysis of tones in a sentence and also the spectral analysis. Put in the native speaker sentence and you try to reproduce the speech in a recording and analyse that. Then compare your recording to the native speakers. B) Learning vocabulary - That's where anki is better used. Why don't you use a premade deck? BTW, I am not sure you can slow down speech without affecting the pitch.
u can search : 变速Mp3 or jetAudio or Tempo Slow or Avplayer