Which is your favotire writer? Which book of them is the best? I like books of the Augusto Cury. The best book, in my opinion, is the "O vendedor de sonhos" He writes a lot of great books
May 24, 2016 10:57 AM
Hi Polina" I have never heard about Gregory. I will go to search it. What kink of the subject do you enjoy read? I like to read romance :)
Hey. I love reading. And one of my favourite books now is "Shantaram" by Gregory Davids. Have you heard about it?
It's better to say: Who is your favorite author? Which of their books do you like the most? I like Somerset Maugham's works. Of Human Bondage in particular. Another is The Apple Tree by James Galsworthy, my favorite love story of all time. I also loved Emile Zola's Germinal and Fyodor Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment.
Who is your favourite writer? Which book of his is the best? Which book written by him is the best? I like books (wriiten) by the Augusto Cury. His best book, in my opinion, is "O vendedor de sonhos". He writes a lot of great books