Ego Ex Deus
THIS IS A CDC ALERT CDC ALERT The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious , potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreation Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. You should immediately forward this to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is already controlling your life. Seek antidote immediately.
Ops, It seems I'm already infected!! I'll immediately go to buy some Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract!! ... well, after I finish some work I've got to do...
How amazing this alert is ! Good work !
A great laugh AuDeN! Just what the doctor ordered.
What if your area doesn't supply WINE or BEER?? And also forbids you to have possession of it? lol