Hamza Abughoula
What is the most difficult moment has been experienced in human life? I think that the most difficult moment has been experienced in human life is to know when to die rights mean "that man finds one of the killer diseases," find that man is afraid and also begin to live down the number.. what do you think of this, not the most difficult moment has been experienced in human life.. if you have another answer on the most difficult moment has been experienced in human life by He told us about it.. God save us from
An excellent question Moza, as people have to deal with difficult moments all the time. For me it was when I learnt that my mother had Alzheimer's disease and one day would not recognise me or my family at all. Also once my father had a stoke and was partially paralysed, he had difficulty in speaking, so we had to do all the talking and he had to try to communicate by nodding or shaking his head.
the death of our beloved ones..i guess. or losing someone
The most difficult moment...good question,but since I am a pessimist I see every day as the worst one :) When my mom had a stroke it was really bad for me,I was with her at the moment...I guess the most difficult times are when something bad happens to your family...