Dr.R
How many hours they spend on the Internet daily or weekly? How many hours they spend on the Internet daily or weekly? Do you think that the Internet has become very important in our lives and we cant live without it?
1 hours daily
I am almost always connected, yet I am not always actively using the internet. I usually keep connected while working, doing housework, watching TV, etc. I really enjoy getting away from home, camping, or something like that. I leave my computer behind, spend time with my family, and watch broadcast TV (no DVR.)
yes i think internet is an essential key in our life we can't live without it,according to me i spend 5 to 6 hours every day and i think it's a long time but it's the only way that available to me to be connected to world ,I'm looking for job now so i should keep searching on internet,also to chat with my friends and learning new stuff every day . but if u asked me if i like my life to be like that a said of course not i wish i could turn of my pc and do all my stuff on my feet ,any way i can't change the world!!
4 hour daily
salam alec iam essa maybe i spend diely 2or3hours or more but for see news and learn english