Fabien
Is it so hard to find real people ? Bluesky has said that it's so hard to find real people . and i just make it become a question... Please answer me and tell me how you feel about that .
I'm an Alien as we have above a talking castle and owl! But I’m using my own photo; I’m not imitating anyperson. hahaha, you can find real aliens like me after all, never lose hope ;-)
it's not hard at all... but not easy at the same time. real people are always available everywhere but the real people for you are differernt from real people of other's... that's the seceret. and i totally agree on the ideas provided by Niny Chan.
It's easy to find people. It's harder to find people have common interests. But when you do, it's something you can cherish. What are you your interests? Most people here are trying to find other people who want to learn or help with a language. Do you have some kind of preference to what kind of friends you are looking for? Maybe you can write a better introduction about yourself on your page.
All the previous three answers are right; the problem which makes it all hard is that many people somehow always try to avoid their reality - they imitate stereotypes and models, or just adapt to a trendy way to be; this is so sad beacuse most of them don't even realize that they're doing it. You'll hardly find them real, but they'll do it hardly as well.
We all are real, is there someone unreal?