euthanasia do u agree with euthanasia?你同意安乐死吗?
Are you sure you have understood the question, Niney Chan? Euthanasia is terminating ( by medical means, in the most humanic way) the life of a person who is suffering from a very hard incurable decease at the letal stage and medics cannot help. The idea of euthanasia contradicts the core of most religions, as nobody may interrupt the human life except God, and it is also a hard moral dilemma for those who do not take religious issues into account. In some countries such as Holland, Thailand, euthanasia is legalized, with certain restrictions, but still the society finds it difficult to distinguish between euthanasia and suicide, or euthanasia and murder, etc. I hope i will never have to take a decision in a similar case ever.
Definitely no.And what right do we have in exercising such?Only GOD has the right to terminate our lives because He is the source of it.
I do not think the way of treatment so-called "euthanasia" is not useful and positive to cure the diseases for one patient . so we can answer people "what is the essence of life". I thinke the essence of life is strife and cherish, not to give up.
I think if it's really necessary then yes, an eye for an eye. Those people are living for free. They don't need to work, they get free room and food. They are living off of taxpayers money.
Completely agree. Because we should be have the right to full control of our lives and to put end without having to give unnecessary suffering in case of terminal illness