What do you think about long distance relationship? I am in a long distance relationship right now. I'm willing to sacrifice and for me, if love is true, distance is never a reason to let go. And I believe that despite the distance, you can still continue a relationship as long as you have Love, trust, and loyalty.
You know, sometimes a man and a woman laying in one bed and holding each other by the hand can be so far from each other spiritually that it may seem they are living in different planets. On the contrary, sometimes people who are separated by oceans and mountains can be as one soul, because they really love and care.
I believe it can happen and can be true. If there is true love, there's no stopping it. I totally agree with you Mariel. I know you can do it! And you will find happiness!
It must be HARD somehow but patience can save it :)