Abdullah
WHOS THE LEADER IN YOUR HOUSE?
leader is the one who guides in special moments, but it doesn´t mean is who gives just orders and make all obvey those .. is the one who knows how to make some others take the right way, decition, the truth feeling, and to face the problems and difficult situations as well ... at home? gess who is the one!!!
My mom is the first in charge and I'm the second.
the TV
It was our dog until he died. He used to sit at the highest place, he had to be the first to enter to our house.. first to eat something.. people thought he was a crazy dog, but in reality he thought he was our leader..
hi, my mother is the leader in the house cause my father passed away 18 years ago . but we discuss every single detail together, and she always askes us (my brother and I) about our points of view about different subjects . she is really perfect in taking proper decisions .