Avrora
Hi! I learn english. Can you help me, please!!!!!
Nov 1, 2008 2:42 AM
you didn't ask a real question, or maybe your question is big enough. i dont know how to answer. i think go to school would be the real answer. hahahha
Knowing English is one thing. Speaking it is something different. To speak valid English it's necessary that you know intermediate level at least, AND that you complement studying Figured Meaning Languaje (FML)because the institutes DON'T teach it. No FML NO internationally valid English, because FML is the English in real life, and so very necessary to sepak it. English in real life is different from English in academy. Additionally, it’s necessary that you practice alone. Practicing with a partner or instructor gives very little gainance, and it takes a long time (years and years). I have the FML course and the short-time practice program at home for free (2 MONTHS). Ask me for more information: [email protected]
Your profile has absolutely no information. Are you surprised that there have been no replies? В профайле, совсем ничево написанно нет. Ты удывилься, что до тех пор ответа нет?