honey))
Do you think that Russian girls are the most pretty girls in the world?)
It is silly to ask such questions... Each nation are proud of the people living in her country... So Russian people think that they are the best, American people sure that they are the best, Indian, Chinease too..... I can continue this least with people from all the countries from this world.... But there are a lot of pretty women all over the world, and be shure, that what is beautiful for one man, from the country X, is not beautiful for the man from a country Y...
To me, every Russian girl I know is beautiful because of the warmth of their souls.
hahah russian women very beautiful but all womens in the world are beautiful avery women have a charm a beauty in face in body in heart in education in culture
I think that Russian girls are beautiful, but there are other beautiful girls in the World...
yes