Community Web Version Now Available
I have some questions regarding work application. Permiso de Trabajo: Nº Permiso Residencia/Trabajo: Fecha Caducidad Permiso: I realize It has to do with a work permit. But since both Spain and Sweden are part of the EU I should not really need one?
Jan 30, 2008 2:00 PM
Answers · 1
Work Permit: No. Residence Permit / Work: Expiration Date Permit: The work permit is not necessary since both countries are part of the EU. The residence if it is a document that serves to register in the country and that includes the tax code, a necessity for any worker (domestic or foreign) who work and need to pay the fees.
February 4, 2008
Language Skills
English, German, Spanish, Swedish
Learning Language
German, Spanish