Jiaxin
Basic Spanish introductions and sentences? I would like to know the basic sentences of Spanish, how to ask and how to answer. 1.What is your name? My name is _____. 2.How old are you? I am/I'm ______old. 3.It's nice to meet you? It is nice to meet you too. 4.Where do you live? I live in ______. 5.How much do you have? 6.How many do you have? 7.Where is it? Where is this place? Where is that place? Where is that ? 8.What time is it? it is ______. 9.Thank you 10.Excuse me.
2
0
Cómo te llamas (What is your name informal) Cómo se llama usted (What is your name formal) Me llamo_______ (my name is____) You can also say- Yo soy______ Or you can say- Mi nombre es_____ Cuántos años tienes (how old are you) Qué edad tienes (another way to say how old are you) Tengo _______años (I am____years old) -make sure you pronounce the ñ and not n- if you are a boy say encantado (nice to meet you) if you are a girl say encantada (nice to meet you) igualmente (same or nice to meet you too) De dónde eres (where are you from) Soy de... (I am from) I don`t know what you mean by how much or how many you have... Dónde está (where is it) Dónde está (where is... and then put the name of the place) Qué hora es (what time is it) son las (it is...) gracias (thanks) perdón(excuse me) disculpe(excuse me)
1. ¿Cómo te llamas? Me llamo _____ 2.¿Cuántos años tienes? Tengo _____ años. 3. Encantado de conocerte. Igualmente 4.¿Dónde vives? Vivo en_____ 5./6. ¿Cuántos tienes? ( Cuantos means how many and how much) 7. ¿Dónde está______ 8.¿Qué hora es? Es la___ (only use this if it is between 1 o'clock and 2 o'clock) Son las ______ (After 2 o'clock) 9.Gracias 10.Disculpe Note; All of these answers are using the formal you (tú) form Hope this helps.
Jiaxin
English, Korean, Spanish
Korean, Spanish