Santa lo monaco
Can someone help me with my first English Interview? Hi guys, Tomorrow I will have a job interview for clothing company. I fear that a part of it will be in English. Can someone help me? What could they ask me? thank you so much
4
0
They normal ask you to speak about yourself so they can get to know you. Some other common questions are; What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want to work for the company? They also often ask to give examples of when you have used teamwork, leadership or problem-solving.
Of the many thousands of questions they could ask you for any given office job, I'd say the most common are... tell me about yourself.. Why do you want this job? Why do you want this work in this company? What would you do if....... (2nd conditional questions related to handling difficult scenarios), what relevant experience do you have for this position/post? What are your goals for the next five years? What is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness? If I were you I'd google the best way to answer these questions as there is specific information each question is looking for. I used to work in recruitment so I know these questions are very common. Book a class if you'd like to practice these questions :) Good luck!
Santa lo monaco
English, Italian, Spanish