Jeff
Please correct my phrases You can play with your crayons but once you've finished, I want you to put them away. When you're not listening to daddy, you go to the corner. Every time you won't be listening to me, you'll go to the corner. Look at that mess you've made! Why are you butt-naked? You don't want to put on your underwear? I want you to clean the mess! Could you take the rag and clean off the couch? Are you drawing something to me?
6
0
Glad to help, " when you are not listening to Daddy". your=you are. Exampe: this is your sentence. It belongs to you. And it is: Are you drawing something "for" me, not to me.
note: I am english but my grammar is not perfect When you´re not listening to daddy, (you should) go to the corner. When you are not listening to me, (you must) go to the corner. Look at that mess you've made! Why are you (butt-)naked? Why don't you want to put on your underwear? I want you to clean up the/this/that mess! Please take the rag and clean/wipe the couch? Are you drawing something for me? Are you drawing me something?
You can play with your crayons but once you've finished, I want you to put them away. (correct) When you're not listening to daddy, you go to the corner. (correct) Every time you won't be listening to me, you'll go to the corner. (incorrect) --> When you don't listen to me, you have to go to the corner / you'll get a time-out. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-out_(parenting) ) Look at that mess you've made! (correct) Why are you butt naked? You don't want to put on your underwear? (correct. You can also say "buck naked") I want you to clean the/this/that mess! (correct) Could you take the rag and clean off the couch? (correct, but "clean the couch" or "wipe the couch" would be more natural) Are you drawing something to me? (incorrect --> has to be "for me")
Jeff
English, French, Spanish