Christina Lee
Other ways of describing a tomboy? Hi All, What are some other ways to describe a girl (potentially a lesbian) who dresses like a boy, acts like a guy, and generally is not very feminine, besides "tomboy"? (I want to add that I'm sorry if anyone might be being offended here, but that is certainly not my intention for sure. I just like to know how to describe what I saw from the outside but haven't come to a conclusion of judging someone's sexuality.)
2
0
Wow, you are entering sensitive territory. I would be content with the use of 'tomboy,' but I don't think I would attribute it to sexuality, simply a girl who dresses and acts like a boy - perhaps prefers the company of boys. Maybe you just say what you mean or suggest it by description of behaviour. As is usual with many questions on this site context is unclear.
Christina Lee