Luis
alguien seria tan amable de traducirme este fragmento de esta cancion? I ain't gonna give it up, steady trying to pick it up like a call I am a hit it up beat it up latch on to it until tomorrow yeah Shorty I can see that you got so much energy The way you're twirlin' up them hips round and round And now there is no reason at all why you can't leave here with me In the mean time stay and let me watch you break it down just dance by lady gaga rights reserved.
3
0
In plain English: I won't give up, I'll keep going even though it's as hard as picking up a car I'm going to do it until tomorrow, yeah Girl, I can tell you have a lot of energy The way you move your hips around and around. And now there isn't any reason why you can't leave here with me In the meantime, let's stay here as I watch you dance. En español: no me doy de baja, continuaré aunque es dificil como levantar un carro voy a trabajar hasta mañana, sí Chica, veo que tienes mucha energía La forma lo que mueves alrededor de sus caderas y ahora no hay una razon porque no puedes dejar conmigo entretanto, queda y me dejas ver que bailas
Luis
English, French, German, Spanish
English, French, German