Alex
Is it correct to say ''English medical playing club'' Is it correct to say ''English medical playing club'' if you want create comunity where people will discuss medical titles in English and will play games. Like there will be two teams for example and each should answer the qestions in medicine. Is it correect gramatical and lexical call it ''English medical playing club''?
6
0
A 'medical playing club' implies you would be playing with medicine. I think it would be clearer if you called it an 'English medical quiz club' or 'Discussion of medicine in English'. I'm not sure if that encompasses everything you do in the club, but I would at least suggest using a different word to 'playing'.
"people will discuss medical titles in English and will play games" That must be a quite bizarre gathering for people to carry on discussion and play games.
Alex
Czech, English, German, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Ukrainian
Czech, English, German, Polish, Slovak