Anna
My text Hi, guys. I just want to improve my writing skills. I am very bad at it :( Could you check and correct my text, please? When I was a kid, my parents gave me a present for my birthday. It changed my life and defined my future. The present, which makes me run as quickly as possible from school to home every day in order to use it. It was a graphic tablet. I felt like the happiest person in the world, spending most part of my free time for computer drawing and study computer programs. A passion for computer drawing prompted in me a desire to creatively develop. So, I wanted to try different kinds of creative activities, such as calligraphy, photography, sculpture, collage, photo editing, etc. I was interested to try something new in all kinds of fine arts. I began to develop in different directions of fine arts and participate in the exhibitions by art club(??) Art soon became my hobby, so when I finished school, I exactly knew who I want to be and where I will study. To be continued
1
0
Hello Anna, here are some corrections I made below. When I was a kid, my parents gave me a present for my birthday. It changed my life and defined my future. Their present made me run as quickly as possible from school to home every day in order to use it. It was a graphic tablet. I felt like the happiest person in the world, spending most of my free time drawing on the computer and studying different programs. A passion for digital drawing prompted a desire in me to creatively develop. So, I wanted to try different kinds of creative activities, such as calligraphy, photography, sculpturing, collage?(not too sure what is meant here), photo editing, and more. I wanted to try all types of things! I began to develop my skills in different directions of fine arts and participate in art exhibitions by different clubs. Art soon became my hobby, so when I finished school, I knew exactly who I wanted to be, what I wanted to do, and where I would study it. Overall, your writing was very good and you used words that show the expansion of your vocabulary. Keep up the good work and I wish you well in your endeavors! :) To be continued
Anna
English, German, Russian
English, German