tkc
how to ask someone this in korean? how would i [politely, i dont want to seem rude and i feel as though the language barrier is making me appear that way] ask a seller 'when would you be able to ship the item?' thanks in advance~
7 окт. 2016 г., 2:55
2
0
If being taken as rude is a concern, you can make the question more polite by adding -ㄴ/는지 여쭤봐도 될까요? - 언제 제 상품을 배송해 주실 수 있나요? (normal question) - 언제 제 상품을 배송해 주실 수 있는지 여쭤봐도 될까요? (May I ask ...; Would you mind if I ask when you'd be able to ..). (Also, if it's not a commercial product, you could say 아이템 instead of 상품) - 언제 되나요? (When can it be done?) - 언제 되는지 여쭤봐도 될까요? (Would you mind when it can be done?) - 언제 보내주실 건가요? (When are you going to send it to me?) - 언제 보내주실 건지 여쭤봐도 될까요? (Would you mind my asking when you're going to send it to me?) This expression is almost too polite, so it's not a good idea to overuse it.
7 октября 2016 г.
We can say " 언제 제 상품을 배송해 주실수 있나요? "
7 октября 2016 г.
tkc
Korean