Pelin
Are these sentences natural? What I am going to say right now would be speculation. What I am going to say right now is not but a speculation. What I am going to say right now is not but a guess.
2
0
What I am going to say right now It would be speculation
'What I'm about to say is only speculation.' seems to be the closest to your general meaning, and is a fairly common phrase. The construction you used isn't exactly wrong, but this one is a little more elegant. Depending on the context you can also say: "This is only speculation, but..." to introduce a topic. Some other options which are both natural and correct: "What I'm going to tell you is only speculation, but..." "What I'm telling you now is nothing but speculation." "This is just a guess, but..." Edit: ...also, 'naught but speculation' is probably what you meant to say in your last two sentences, and it _does_ mean 'nothing but', however it's very, very formal, and almost archaic (at least in American English), so you probably want to avoid using it.
Pelin
English, Turkish