staryan
Are there some American Dramas or Reality show that will be helpful for english learner ? l heard that the american reality show are very different from Chinese really stimulating ? How can l find them here in China ?
4
0
Yes, American dramas are indeed quite different from Chinese dramas and movies as I have experienced myself. I'd try to use netflix or something like that, which provide subtitles. Or you could try pages such as www.curcirca.eu where you can watch most american dramas from the last 5-10 years with updates when new episodes come out. It is entirely free and you don't need to register, but be careful with any viruses (haven't had a problem with that myself though) otherwise there are only the advertisement and lack of subtitles that can be frustrating.. I hope this helps in someway :)
yes, I am vietnamese, and I also want to learn english with you, can you help me?
staryan
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Portuguese