Jessica
Grammar question for translation In this sentence: ずっと話してきて、ぜったいに俺が大事だと思うことは、これからやろうとしていることとか、自分の解釈で「いいことなんじゃねぇかな」とおもってることは、これから自分がどんどん深くなってさえいければ、絶対に自信はあるっていうか。 From my understanding in this phrase,「俺が大事だと思うことは」he means that he thinks he is important. Is that correct? Is he talking about the things he believes to be important? Since it's a long sentence, I find the grammar to be confusing. ありがとうございます!
4
0
Hi Jessica, No worries, I'm confused too! You will notice that these phrases are missing from dialog, but as for your question, I can tell you he means the thing what he thinks is most important. I hope this will help.
No, your understanding is not correct. 「俺が大事だと思うこと」means, "The things that I think it is important" or something. So, he is talking about the things he believes what is important for him.
Jessica
English, French, Japanese
Japanese