Anna
Hi:) If you have several free minutes, revise these sentenses, please. Thanks a lot! The article is headlined “Types of Economy”. It helps us to become familiar with basic terms and definitions of economy. The author tells us what is economy, which functions does market have, and what peculiarities do different types of economy have.
2
0
The article is TITLED “Types of ECONOMIES”. It helps us to become familiar with basic terms and definitions of THE economy. The author EXPLAINS what THE ECONOMY IS, WHAT FUNCTIONS THE MARKET HAS, and what peculiarities (you can also use the word DIFFERENCES instead of peculiarities) DIFFERENT TYPES OF ECONOMIES HAVE.
'The article is headlined “Types of Economy”. It helps us to become familiar with basic terms and definitions of economy. The author tells us what is economy, which functions does market have, and what peculiarities do different types of economy have.' It's not bad, but personally I would revise it this way. The article is titled “Types of Economy”. It helps us to become familiar with basic terms and definitions of economy. The author tells us what economy is all about, what functions markets have, and what peculiarities the different types of economy have." You might have a misunderstanding about forming noun clauses out of questions. For example: - Who are you?"=> He asked me who I was. (not "who was I"). - What is economy? => The teacher talked about what economy was. - What functions do markets have? => I will explain what functions markets have. - What peculiarities do different types of economy have? => The book talks about what peculiarities differ types of economy have.
Anna
English, German, Ukrainian
English, German