Roy
which word can replace "lose one's way"? I usually lose my way in Ukraine. I usually ___in Ukraine.
5
0
'get lost' is the answer you are looking for here. Hope this helps Bob
get lost is fine
Great! become unable to find one's way. "we took a wrong turn and lost our way" I often take a wrong path when I'm in Ukraine and Become unable to find my way. Get lost is a phrasal verb it also means: go away (used as an expression of anger or impatience)
"Get lost" Also, "Get turned around" is another expression with the same meaning. But I feel that "get lost" sounds better in this sentence. You could also add "when I'm" and change usually to always (sounds more dramatic, not necessarily literal). Ex. I (almost) always get lost when I'm in Ukraine. To me, this sounds the most natural. You can add almost if you want to stress that you're not being literal/to be less dramatic. But it's very common to say I always blah blah blah and not mean it seriously but rather for emphasis.
It is unclear to me what you are trying to say? "Lose my way" is a figure of speech that implies you deviate from a moral path. Or are you trying to say you get lost in Ukraine? In which case you'll say "I often get lost in Ukraine"
Roy