Yuuichi Tam
What's the meaning of "she just slotted in somewhere in the middle"? She has six sisters and two brothers and she is the fourth younger child, she is a middle child. She said that nothing she did was surprising because her older brother and sisters had been done before and the babies after she were doted upon. So she just slotted in somewhere in the middle, pretty much unnoticed a lot of the time. I can't understand the meaning of "she just slotted in somewhere in the middle"? Could you teach me?
2
0
Another way to say it would be that "she just slotted in somewhere in the middle". If you think of her and all of her brothers and sisters lined up by age, she would be in the middle. Because of this, she way able to get away with thinks that the younger and older kids could not. I hope this helps you to understand.
Yuuichi Tam
English, Japanese, Spanish