Community Web Version Now Available
I want to know what is snoozing bottle cap? What does snoozing bottle cap look like? Who can send me a photo, please......
Oct 13, 2016 1:18 AM
Answers · 1
This is not an English term. I have googled 'snoozing bottle cap', and the one and only reference I can find is a correspondence on an importer's site between a Brazilian company and a Chinese one. It is obviously a mistranslation of a term, either on the Chinese or Portuguese side. The only clue is that the buyer says that the device 'reminds people when to drink water'. By the way, when I tried google images, all I got was your profile picture, along with those of dozens of other italki members! As for what sort of bottle cap this is - your guess is as good as mine.
October 13, 2016
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese
Learning Language