Divya
'Tell about yourself' in interview Guys, please help me with this. How to answer "tell me about yourself" in an interview? Thanx
3
0
You should focus on your strengths. What are some of your accomplishments that you are especially proud of? What are your personal characteristics that will make you a good candidate? (Things like: "I work well with people" "I have a good command on language" "I'm a hard worker" "I'm very efficient at writing computer code" "I'm particularly good at listening, understanding, and following through"). BUT . . . it's also good to show that you are a well-rounded person. So briefly tell them about sports activities, hobbies, groups that you are active in.
the interviewer wants information that is pertinent to the job you're interviewing for. List five strengths you have that are pertinent to this job (experiences, traits, skills, etc.). What do you want the interviewer to know about you when you leave? Prepare a script that includes the information you want to convey. Begin by talking about past experiences and proven success: Practice with your script until you feel confident about what you want to emphasize in your statement. The more you can talk about your qualifications and competencies—the better chance you will have to be employed by the interviewing authorities.
This is difficult to answer. Typically you would tell the interviewer things about yourself, college education, achievements in the work place. What you tel them varies with culture and the type of job you are applying for.
Divya
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
English, Punjabi, Urdu