Check out our updated Community
Rosangela Senova
What Is The BEST Dictionary? I love writing and for me my best friend to work on that are dictionaries and the only physical material I buy are them. I had once an Advanced Oxford and unfortunately I did not like it, but I finally found my boo one: Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English. So I would like to ask you guys what is the best Monolingual Dictionary in: Spanish Italian French German Example: the best dictionary for me comes with images, thesaurus, several examples, collocations, important details, spoke and written level, daily spoken etc. Thank you in advanced for the help. P.s: It would be amazing if italki had the opition: this question is for learning "any language", because sometimes we ask some question about them all.
13 أكتوبر 2016 16:33
Pour le français Je pense que est " larousse "
13 أكتوبر 2016
Rosangela Senova
Arabic (Modern Standard), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
German