Ana
Introduction of a literary comment "They" is a contemporary poem by British author Siegfried Sassoon written in the XXth century. He was a member of the "War Poets", in particular, those who disliked the conflict. Sassoon critizes the figure of religious authority and shows the true horrors of war. Is everything right? I would be very glad if you let me know my mistakes. Thanks!
1
0
I have not use roman numerals to refer to the century. I would say 20th century instead of XXth century. In the last sentence you can take out "the figure" and you misspelled the word "criticizes". You can just say "Sassoon criticizes religious authority and shows the true horrors of war." The second sentence is a little awkward. If you tell me more about what you are trying to say in the second sentence I could help more. In general it looks very good.
Ana