1) 만약 누가 우리 아버지(를) 이렇게 만든 거라면, 절데 용서 안 해. (절데 -> 절대)
2) 만약 누가 우리 아버지(를) 이렇게 만들었으면, 절대 용서 안 해.
#2 is also correct.
The slight difference is that #1 has a nuance of talking about a fact with more distance, while #2 is more direct.
1) If it turns out someone has done this to my father, I surely won't forgive him.
2) If someone has done this to my father, I surely won't forgive him.
1. 이거 어떻게 하는지 알아? Do you know how to do/work this?
2. 이거 할 줄 알아? Do you know how to operate/work this (routine, device)?
할 줄 알다 means knowing how to do/operate something well established and known to be for that purpose.
하는지 알다 is similar but has less of such common expectation, as when seeing something unfamiliar for the first time.
* 마구 => wildly, blindly, haphazardly, with abandon.
- 그녀 는 도둑을 보고는 마구 소리를 질러댔다 => Seeing the burglar, she screamed uncontrollably.
* 출입하다 => go in and out of an establishment. visit regularly. frequent(v).
- 그는 정치부 기자로서 청와대를 출입했다 => He visited the Blue House regularly as a reporter covering politics.
* 단단하다 => hard.
- 뭔가 단단한 물건에 머리를 맞은 것 같다 => It appears he was struck in the heard with a hard object.