Community Web Version Now Available
How do you call these two in English?
Oct 14, 2016 11:19 AM
Answers · 7
"What are these called?" They are kerbstones.
October 14, 2016
And for the American version, they are called a curb or curbing. You might say "curbstone", but you'd spell it this way.
October 14, 2016
Thanks for that!!
October 14, 2016
Sasha, I understand your question but you should say "What do you call these two in English?" or "What are these called?"
October 14, 2016
Language Skills
English, French, Russian, Ukrainian
Learning Language
English, French