Luis
Is this correct? I´m updating my Linkedin profile and I´m not sure if I've expressed the next paragraph properly. It´s about the Master's degree I studied. "Master's degree by ESIC Business & Marketing School, under the Grants Program of Agencia de Innovación, Financiación e Internacionalización Empresarial de Castilla y León (ADE). It is aimed to train new professionals in the field of international trade in order to support companies from Castilla y León region (Spain)." Thanks
5
0
Luis, estoy de acuerdo con las otras personas - diria "from ESIC Business" en vez de "by". Quieres traducir el nombre completo del programa? Quien es tu audiencia? Also, I would also rephrase your sentence a little bit: This program trains new professionals in the field of international trade in order to support companies from the Castilla y León region in Spain. I hope this helps!
I agree with those who say it should be ¨from¨. Also, ¨It is aimed to train...¨ is a little awkward. Perhaps¨It is designed to train..¨ or ¨Its goal is to train...¨ would be better.
I agree with Lyndsay - 'Masters degree from ESIC' would be better.
did you go to the ESIC to get the degree? It should maybe say 'Masters degree from ESIC' - what do others think?
Luis
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish