vivian
How to improve the spoken English? thanks!
6
0
If you want to improve your speaking skills and talk more clearly there's only one thing you can do and that is to talk. You can make some connections here and on other websites, exchange whatsapp and skype id so you can talk and help each other but there are other ways too. I always suggest that you talk to yourself, many people overlook this but I think it's important. Try to explain a situation, try to describe what your room looks like but speak it out loud, it's a great way to see if you're lacking on vocabulary and to train your speaking skills, the only problem is that you won't get any feedback so do both. Talk to yourself and talk to other people. If you watch movies in English and listen to music then you can use that as well, learn the lyrics to a song and sing it out loud, repeat until you're pronouncing like the singer. Same thing with watching tv shows and movies. Listening is not just about listening, it can improve your speaking skills too. The more you listen, the more you'll be able to understand how people talk, how they use slangs, how they cut certain letters when talking fast.
I'm here to help you in speaking. please let me now your email address. I deliver some services in this regard, and you only pay a trivial amount against the delivered services. Warm Wishes, Qasem Mafi
Speaking. How do you improve your reading? READING
Speak in English.
vivian
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean