Patrick J. Hannigan
How can i Improve my spanish Hola Italki amigos, I have been trying to learn spanish for the past year and have been using Italki since sepetember this year. Even though i know a bit about grammar and vocabulary I struggle to speak more than basic sentences. I want to know how I can Improve my spanish and incorporate into my daily routine.
5
0
Hi Patrick as a foreing language learner as you I can tell you that when you are trying to learn a new language the first step is learn basic grammar to be ablo to build simple sentences. The sencond step is trying to improve your listening and speaking watching videos, but also is important start to practise with native people, as if you just watch videos and learn by yourself when you speak with native people you will feel as you are not able to understand nothing. My final advice is use italki to practise with native people and never give up.
I can help you with that but you also have to teach me english (:
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda, Angel
Escuchar, escuchar y escuchar y hablar siempre o casi todos los días con sus amigos. Yo hablo con mis amigos 3 días por semana y los otros días eu miro películas y telenovela y tambien a mi me gusta leer y oír música.
Patrick J. Hannigan
Spanish