Are these sentences written correctly?
!) Till what time did you watch the TV yesderday?
2) The patient is needed to be taken to the hospital
3) Our car's tire was pierced by a big nail.
4) This instrument is ment for cutting metals
Oct 18, 2016 3:01 PM
Answers · 4
Agree with Louis, but I'd say 1) Till what time.... with '.... till yesterday' for me is confusing, because I need to read it out loud/vocalise it to hear that you didn;t watch the TV till yesterday.
October 18, 2016
1) What time did you watch TV till yesterday?
2) The patient needs taking to the hospital; or... The patient needs to be taken to the hospital.
3) fine - but its "tyre"; you could also say "punctured" instead of pierced
4) get rid of meant :)