Елена
This content has been deleted.
4
0
排队,按照顺序,一个人按(也许是指纹)完,下一个按;按照顺序,一个人看我(也许是瞳孔采样),然后下一个人看我。
I guess: 1. Press the buttons in turn, and then come here to have a look in turn. 2. Foreigners coming to pay a visit without an appointment in advance ( is not polite). With more context, the two sentences will be precise.
I think you had copied wrongly or that the original sentences are in error. 1. if the sentence becomes ... 按着, then "If you hold the wheel this way, in turn you look this way. " The first 轮 means wheel, the 2nd is a verb to mean "to take turn [eventually] like a wheel turning", "alternately" 2. I am guessing from a cultural view point. This is because Chinese usually don't follow this western custom. Your second sentence most probably left out two crucial words 不会 ".... 就不会..." If this is the case, the sentence means, "Foreigners, if without prior engagement will not come to your house".
I'm not sure the meaning of '按' here. Sometimes it means press(v.), sometimes means walk( It's more of slang). I assume it's 'walk' in this sentence. 1. Pass in order, look back in order! 2.(What) if foreigners come here without an appointment..
Елена
Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, English, Russian
Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, English