(●o’∪`o)ノ―♪`*.+
How can I say he got jealous? How can I say this? Note* We're talking about league of legends, the game, and 진 is a champion/character "I was talking to him yesterday about how you did really good as 진 and he got jealous. He told me he doesn't like playing with you because you steal the spotlight from him. How childish." If you need me to explain some parts so you can translate it correctly please tell me. Thank you.
4
0
SO WHAT YOU WANT IT? maybe he told 킬딸 He want to kill oh topic jealous is 질투하다. ummmmmmm 너 질투하냐? is not good expression 피해의식 있냐? = Do you have victim mentality? it is good for you
"I was talking to him(alex) yesterday about how you(jk) did really good as 진 and he got jealous. He told me he doesn't like playing with you because you steal the spotlight from him. How childish." 어제 alex 님하고 통화하면서 jk 님이 너무 잘해서 진 갔다고 했더니 질투하는 것 같았어요. 나한테 자기는 jk 님하고 하면 jk 님이 인기를 다 차지해서 싫대요. 애들 같죠. 어제 alex 님이랑 통화할 때 jk 님이 너무 잘해서 진까지 했다고 말했더니 질투했어요. 자기는 jk 님하고 하면 jk 님이 게임을 주도해 버려서 하기 싫대요. 너무 유치하죠. * steal the show = 게임을 주도하다, 인기/관심을 차지해 버리다, 주인공이 되다. * childish = 유치하다. 아이(들) 같다.
(●o’∪`o)ノ―♪`*.+
English, Korean, Spanish
Korean