Timur
Are these sentences written correctly? 1) You can't take your dog on the board plane 2) What do you have in your hand baggage? Can you show? 3) All these things are forbidden in our country. 4) The plane will take off ten minutes late today.
8
0
1) You can't bring your dog on board the plane. ("Take" isn't wrong - but I'd prefer "bring.") 2) What do you have in your carry on? Please show me. ("Hand baggage" is fine, but the bags that I bring on the plane are commonly referred to as "carry on bags" or "carry on" or "carry on luggage." You could use "Can you show me?") 3) fine. 4) fine.
1) You can't take your dog on board the plane. 2) What do you have in your hand luggage? Can you show me? 3) All these things are forbidden in our country. 4) The plane will take off ten minutes late today. Well done!
correct correct
1. You can't take your dog on board the plane. 2. What do you have in your hand luggage? Can you show me? 3. Correct. 4. Correct. Best of luck!
Timur
English, Russian, Uzbek