tangyoushan
How to speak English fluently as a no-native english speaker? As a no-native english speaker i always think about the grammar and words when i talk, so how can I speak fluently without hesitation?
4
0
The only way to think less about grammar when you are speaking spontaneously is to get as much conversation practice as possible. One thing which often works with my students is we talk about a topic which they are unfamiliar with, and they have to speak spontaneously about that topic for as long as possible. This really trains the brain to work quickly without thinking in English. When you then speak about something that you are more comfortable with, it becomes a lot easier to speak without hesitating.
Thank U.
The more you listen and speak the more your brain will get used to it. It happened the same to me because I learned English on the old way (grammar, grammar, grammar), but now I speak without thinking.
tangyoushan